Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How To Put Bamboo Curtains

BLOG IN MAINTENANCE


I have written about some brothers who have had problems when download from RAPIDSHARE, so I've been MEDIAFIRE reuploaded the material and fixing all broken links or broken links. I ask you to please help me identify what are the links that have not been able to download MEDIAFIRE, already in RAPIDSHARE take long to download and then with their new rules seems impossible so I'm passing the link to new servers I've uploaded much of a Rapidshare material MEDIAFIRE just that I have not posted yet because I take the time to reupload more files.
.
The Blog will be in maintenance but will remain on line, I'll just repair the links and reissuing some Bible studies that may have a wide range of information from them.
.
I ASK FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING AND HELP ME TO IDENTIFY WHICH LINKS ARE NOT DOWNLOAD.
.
I ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR THE BLOG AND LET U.S. TOGETHER SO BLESSING AND BUILDING LIVES.
.
Incidentally, I have not forgotten about the brothers who requested more movies and videos, as they say that if God permits I will be making more movies, more programs for easy downloading of files, and new Bible studies.
.
In Christ's Love: Alejandro
Flores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment