Sunday, April 19, 2009

Vertical Blinds Spares

Manzanita, Manzanita ......

This
I dedicate this post to Marisol, the blog Cooking just turned one a few days ago with his blog and through this post I want to say hello, Happy birthday blog!
I cook every day, but do not do great things, all very practical, safe and healthy, I think if this is the blog starts to work well, and not as it has done so far to post an entry to INCOMPLETE, 3 days late ! I will use my photo file because I cook now, they will not be anything Oh, Oh, no Hmmmmmm, Namsos, Namsos, jajajjaj, because everything is, purees, steaks, grilled chicken, vegetables, rice , and so on. etc.

3 blocks
brown sugar 3 tablespoons natural cane sugar (or white, I'm not racist)
1 / 2 cup of water 1 strip
thin lemon peel, cut into julienne (zester)
Optional: raisins, almonds toast, whipped cream, dulce de leche,


Remove the seeds out and apples (cored say it gives me a little sad ...) put them in a saucepan, fill with sugar, add cup water, lemon zest and cook until tender, over very low heat, in a method that is almost steamed, are not excessively sweet. Apples are a good source of fiber and chromium, as well contain quercetin, a flavonoid phytochemical that helps to remove cholesterol from the blood, among other things that if I start to enumerate ended not more, have high power of satiety and the saying goes that an apple a day keeps the doctor away .... ? something was the truth, I forgot.

Optional: Add raisins raisins into the apples before cooking.
Serve alone or with toasted almonds, caramel, whipped cream, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment