Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just Found Out Pregnant Quotes And Sayings

What's in the pot ...? and happy new year



The kitchen is closed until next year, until then, I leave a picture and a riddle and my best wishes for the year 2009 and many thank you all for joining me in 2008 that is leaving, which I loved to share with you, I was can write to each one especially a greeting, but I have always present, because behind every comment, picture or recipe, is a sufferer, laughing, happy, sad or happy, not everything is virtual or cyber, real, when someone presses a key behind it is a feeling, and sometimes even when you're away or not, reading is seen behind every word, warmth, emotion, so much to comfort me.
For everyone:-D Thanks

Kisses and hugs


What's in this pot ...? Continuing

next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment