Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Taj Honeymoon Maldives

Masitas dry and ... Happy holidays!


This week I could not devote my time to blog for two things, I was not very well and did not work internet.
not let them Christmas recipes and menus, because every family depends on where you live, follow their family traditions and customs. Generally
always celebrate holiday away from home, but the celebrating here this Christmas, I'll miss my brothers and their families who are not present but I know that place will provide for me and I will do it for them, with my family and sister who traveled to be with us. Today
prepare dry cookies with my daughter, my niece and my nephew , Which was beautiful because each developed their own creativity in the design and decor, my sister also made its contribution.
dinner tonight surely as input a cold dish, salad, hot dish and dessert fruit salads that can not miss and maybe ice cream, fresh bread for toast or nougat and at noon on 25 grill meats I'll tell you later, with salads.
From here I wish you have a great time, enjoy what they do, very peaceful and good company.
A huge hug and: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment