Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pet Safe Remote Training Neck Scars

Roquefort and cream cheese





This afternoon I go to a friend's house, as it is very hot I decided to prepare rolls and bread canapés English or bread crumbs, bread crumbs prepared him I ordered the photos soon when I will put the recipe.


For snacks just mix blue cheese and cream cheese, then with a muffin or cookie cutters, I used a cap of something, I do not know what it was, always keep caps for use as cutting, hahaha, the "disaster box", well said that with the lid cut rounds of bread can be squares, put the mixture of cream cheese and blue cheese in a pastry spread it in a spiral shape and ready .


I hurry, I voyyyyyyyyyyyy, I have to cut the rolls, take pictures and show them that after irmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Besos






0 comments:

Post a Comment