Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How Soon Before Period Does Cervix Open

Melon


Melon with ham, easy, cool, rich, could put many more adjectives to describe this snack.
This post is dedicated to the blog Pilar Pans by Friendly Blog Award has given me, this is the second I get, the former because I've dedicated an entry I could not pass as is the case for lack of time, in real, friendly are all the blogs I visit and I visit, but right now I'm at my sister to 1000 km. mine and missed a moment to post on the blog at the risk of being accused of blogadicción and before that happens quickly passed it on to Dolors , Marcia and Marisol and all my cyberfriends.

came yesterday and tomorrow return to home and still counting, maybe not, because after spending 12 hours sitting in a group do not know if I will feel like sitting back, at least for a while.











Ingredients:

melon balls
Prosciutto SLICED


Make melon balls with noisette potatoes teaspoon diced or cut, if round to leave a flat part that will base to support the melon, cut each slice of ham with a cut along the width and one in four equal pieces and roll each piece, pierced with a toothpick or small fork on the melon and ... yum yum

Enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment