Friday, January 9, 2009

Throat Infection Swollen Gums

Mar del Plata, Kako ..!!! and I Kings Gift

Mar del Plata is one of the most important seaside resorts of Argentina, it brings together for summer all year thousands of people.
is a beautiful city, I like Mar del Plata because it has the sea (obviously) and for living my friends that I spend one of the two holidays of the year.
This year I gave a plus, I was pleased to match Kako living in Switzerland and get to know, was a pleasure to share a coffee and chat a while, is a lovely person, I left wanting keep sharing, surely will not miss the opportunity in the future.
One thing I like about Mar del Plata is the Puerto, but for the smell of sea lion (sometimes) depends on how the wind blows, the reserve of sea lions found a few meters the shoulder of fishermen, I never let go, even if you've done again and again, watch the fishermen unload the cargo, imagine what your life so that we can feed ourselves, one of the excuse to go is that I have more anchovies, anchovies that I never liked them until recently, I said, well I have to eat, and then on each floor so prepare bread and butter or whatever you feel like, with pastas and pizza, or edit pending bagna cauda quetengo that it there are thousands of recipes.











wheat bread with anchovies



This bread with anchovies recipe does not need much, it's bread, chopped tomatoes, chopped olives, salted anchovies oil and a sprig of basil, I almost forgot huyyyyy jet, olive oil .... yum yum

Important: One of the things I learned in the market stalls of the port is not to be put anchovies in the refrigerator even if the container is opened because the cold and salt disintegrates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment