Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jewel De Nyles Last Movie Streaming

fried Hake





I am back at home, with some time to meet my blogadicción, no one reproach me, today my post will be based on hake expensive for us and about to be exterminated and badly sold for export, our seas and plundered by pirates, as we all know, that we'll talk! in order ....
I know fish is healthy, good for the brain and pin and bread, which is best eaten grilled or baked, but to me the way I like it fried, I think you already I said, hmmmm, I'm very repetitive.
I put a clove of garlic to this recipe, but very small, say it was a baby tooth, is that garlic hates me, I get kicked in the stomach, but is healthy, I fell bad, but it is so rich .
The recipe is for two, one who eats little (me) and one who eats and how!




Ingredients: 1 Filette
hake
450 grams chopped 1 clove garlic chopped fresh parsley
large spoon Salt

1huevo

pepper 3 tablespoons flour 2 tablespoons water
or milk Preparation:
Filette hake Wash, dry with paper kitchen, cut into pieces, season.
Break the egg (that's easy) and place in a bowl, add the parsley, garlic, ditto, 3 tablespoons of baking flour, baking flour if you do not use flour with a pinch of baking powder, mix and form a paste, put the fish that swim in the dough everywhere, let stand a few minutes.
Put sunflower oil in a small saucepan, enough to cover oil to fry fish, that not having contact with air, it absorbs less oil, heat over medium heat, fry the fish until cooked, drain on absorbent paper, serve with a green salad and lemon. And presto! enjoy.
took me longer to post that in cooking, for uploading images made me lose time today, GRRRRRRRR, blue out the opening with another program and the same, grrrrrr, I hope that now go well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment