Friday, February 6, 2009

Muscle Building Powder Drinks Under 18 Years

Bread meets Grandma and blog without candles


One year ago today I edited my first post, so today I did not make cake with candles, but bring to share with everyone who joined me for a year this sweet bread sweet family, each year I prepared my mother and I hope so hard because we are a typical family worshiper Argentina dulce de leche, this Christmas I said that this year I really wanted to do, it was hot, has 81 years, and I love making fresh bread, I gave an exact recipe of the dough because they do so many years, it was done ojimetro, but basically sweet bread dough with a layer of caramel and a sort of streussel above, I made a sweet bread dough my way, plus the addition of caramel, sweet and well our typical sandblasting German cakes, resulting in a fusion of different nationalities, like us, most of which inhabit this country.
Each time the pan dulce was claimed that he lacked all fresh milk and the first time I did I put both the sweet slipped to the bottom of the cake, we ate well, was cloyingly riiiiiiiiiico, hahaha. Today
just 2 sweet breads prepared with the proportion of dulce de leche corrected, are still warm, the dough out delicious, tender, fluffy, very good, worth trying.
They are dedicated to all those who accompany me, pamper me when I'm sad, sweet to my ear with his words of affection, I have a pile of words I can not express and emotions, all THANK YOU and I apologize that these days I do not make time to answer the comments and mails that I have remaining, I want you to know that I read.
A big hug to everyone.
Ingredients: Yeast pre
20 grams of fresh yeast
100 cc.
milk 1 tablespoon sugar 150 grams flour
0000

For the dough: 450 grams

flour

0000

pinch of salt 15 g fresh yeast 100 grams

sugar 1 tablespoon honey 5 yolks

100 cc.

water 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

zest of 1 lemon (yellow part)


140 grams of butter cream

For the filling: 500 grams

dulce de leche


For

streusel

60 grams of cold butter

100 grams of flour 100 grams sugar

previous Mass:

Mix all ingredients and allow to double

mild



Crust: Mix flour with a pinch of salt, a crown and placed in the center after mass, yeast, sugar, honey, egg yolks, water, vanilla essence and grated lemon, mix the ingredients into the dough, adding a little butter to a cream or ointment, to integrate it well, (here is where you put together a horrible pastiche that never seem to be joined), but not to despair, Thus adding the butter makes a spongy crumb, tender, test ...... continue until the dough comes off the table, forming a roll cover and let rise. Once

leavened, degas, divide the dough into 2 portions, each stretch separately and place in a greased and floured pan (I used 2 pans of approximately 22x22) once in the mold roll the dough and make the edges a bit higher to keep the sweet escape. Divide the caramel and place in 2 above smearing the dough gently, letting light.

Once the dough is levada take cold butter, cut into cubes and mix the ingredients for the streusel, which are like balls, divided into two portions, and place in the sweet milk, bake at 170 ° 40 50 minutes.









0 comments:

Post a Comment