Saturday, February 14, 2009

Started Running And No Longer Having A Period

Alfajores


Happy Valentine's Day to all lovers: of life, love, your partner, the arts, sciences, pastries, jajajjaa for today alfajores prepared these heart-shaped gift, I saw them there on a blog in the shape of hearts and I agreed on what I would like to tell me, I copied the format, this recipe is that I published long. Last year I prepared
700 alfajores to give away and enjoy a Symposium, I round, absolutely tiny bite-size.

Ingredients:

100 grams of butter (butter) ½ cup sugar

1 egg yolk 1 whole egg

half lemon zest 1 cup
and a quarter of corn starch
or cornstarch ½ cup self-rising flour (or replace flour + 1 teaspoon baking powder and 1 / 2 teaspoon baking)
Dulce de leche and coconut filling required amount


Preparation: Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
mix well Add the egg yolks and egg white, lemon zest, cornstarch and flour into a mass without working hard, let stand in refrigerator at least 30 minutes, stretched to ½ inch thick on a table dusted with flour and starch, cut medallions the size you prefer (or hearts, as in this case) placed on a greased baking sheet or silicone mold and bake in moderate oven for 15 minutes or less, depending on the size, should not be golden cooking, are ready once they are ground. Unmold
, cool and join in pairs with dulce de leche and coconut on the sides
not quit, are great for gifts, if they do not like caramel can be joined with jam to taste, with or without coconut or unsweetened as cookies are very rich.

With Martuki who gave me the idea of \u200b\u200bmaking heart-shaped and Cova for reminding me, the "alfacorazón" were very good, enjoyed with friends and family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment