Thursday, January 20, 2011

How To Prevent Antivirus System Pro

Cheese Soup rice, chicken and egg (HEMC # 50)


seems that the days become cold and gray ... Here
still not too noticeable, but is beginning to cloud. But for the weekend have predicted a significant drop in temperatures.
When the weather turns so one of the things I want is a good hot soup, which tone the body. I, unlike Mafalda, I am very fond of soups (in general, to all sorts of "dirty water" soups, teas and other, lol). Just do not get to the ends of my father (who I will be reading, lol), which is capable of taking a noodle soup in the month of July and 40 º, hahahaha .... But, of course, winter is a dish that I love.
This is a very traditional soup in my family. Very simple, but complete by the ingredients it takes. But: do not ye never with wine "prefabricated" or with water and a bouillon cube dissolved. No, by God, that you cargáis the soup!.
'm usually in favor of using "cooked" (ie, tomato sauce, creamed vegetables, canned gazpacho, etc.) as little as possible, but understand that sometimes there is no alternative, for lack of time, or necessity. But with the soup broth, no. I prefer not to do them.
If I were to cook rice, or add some salsa, go ... but a soup made with hot water and stock cube should be criminalized in the Penal Code, hahaha. Especially when it has not even waited until the tablet dissolves and the soup is served to the guests, as in a "restaurant? Segovia, whose name I do not remember ...
Anyway, I can not help and I roll up like window blinds. That this recipe to be included in the HEMC n º 50, this month, which is themed soups, and whose host is Nike.
I keep quiet now, and I put the recipe. Hope you like it, is very rich, and feel great, I assure you.

INGREDIENTS:
broth or homemade chicken vegetable (the amount depends on the seats)
1 cooked chicken breast or grilled (we can use for that leftover roast chicken) 1 handful of rice

1 egg smoothie. Salt


PREPARATION:
Chop into small cubes or shredded by hand the chicken, which previously have been cleaned of fat and skin.
Put the broth over medium heat. Add the chicken.

When boiling, threw rice. Let cook for about 15 minutes (depending on the type of rice, some take longer to cook).
At the last minute, add the beaten egg. Stir well, so that curd thread.

and serve hot.

Sorry for the pictures, but I think it's difficult to find a dish less photogenic than a cream or soup, hahaha .... Anyway, as said in "Beauty and the Beast", the beauty is inside ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment