Sunday, January 30, 2011

Famous Star And Streps

Cross Stitch: progress of work begun in 2011

Today
touches exclusive entry point cross.
Tomorrow I'll upload a saucer, spoon, we continue with the cold and nasty weather ... so, friends of tropical countries in the southern hemisphere: take note, but prepare yourselves for that from July, lol. I would not be able to put away a stew from Madrid at 40 degrees, but for taste, colors, of course.
As is ending in January, wanted to go away I've been teaching the work begun this year. There are 4 ... for now, that always pulls the mountain goat, and I'm sure I'll throw some other more thing.
Of course, I have committed myself to not start anything until it finishes other work ... but, as I know I will do it because I'm not weak and easy to try, at least I will not until I finish a box gift.
not expect to see beautiful embroidery on this post, because all the pictures are at an early stage (or "pretty" original), and still can not fully appreciate the designs.
things first (Jack the Ripper "dixit", hahaha):

1) Matrioska ALPHABET.


I do not think I've told you yet, but the nesting dolls are among my many and varied obsessive-compulsive disorders, hahahaha. I have some around here, and I love the pictures of nesting dolls (or matrioshka, I do not know exactly how to say I do not know Russian) anything-shirts, pins, keychains, bags ...
For having, until I have (at my parents) a "matryoshka" ... Politicians!. Yes, yes, Russian politicians, of course ....
The big one is Boris Yeltsin, Gorbachev goes open it, and so on until you see a "mini-Lenin", hahahaha.
do not have to throw to make cross stitch these dolls (the real ones, not the politicians who let me know what I do at home with a small picture of Lenin or cross stitch Gorbachev, hahaha). And here's the first installment, because I have more in the pipeline.
There is much, but it is a simple and rewarding work, do not think I take too long to complete.

2) EMBROIDERY "Ackworth School.


scheme downloaded this page (free). Although I am not following the exact colors, because this design comes in handy to "be giving out" a thread we already have .... and the time is not to go spending money on unnecessary wires.
goes well, but I have to undo something, I see the crosses irregular ... and I know that, although few, apparently not noticed, yes I am going to look bad permanently, grrrr!. I can not help, I always go to bug eyes, must be (ES) a genetic thing, hahahaha ...
This work took more quiet, I do not hurry. But it is easy to embroider.

3) The SAL "Red Thread" you have already seen ... in February put the next target.

and 4) This is a small picture of Beatrix Potter ....


.... which is what I run more quickly. Would to finish it soon, because it is for someone to be born not so far. I hope to do, and do not give it to communion, hahahaha.
I love how it's running, though at first was not all me. But once you start to make the point straight, it seems to come alive.

Well, I leave for today. I have to dedicate a tad cross stitched, and tomorrow is "school", so I have no other choice but to finish.
By the way, I just realized that matrioskas are .... filled with other smaller nesting dolls. So I think that can be included in my obsessions with "things stuffed" ... I say this as a clue to psychiatrists, to see if they know where to come this disorder, hahahaha.
A big kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment