Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What Do Bmi Results Show?

peas with shrimp and ham stuffed loin


Although I did Mundorecetas Forum, I dedicate this recipe here also two people ...
Now, imagine a radio station of the 60 or even 70: "Discos dedicated" ... sounds a little music and the announcer's voice asking, "Who dedicate this song, sweetheart? "." puees is dedicated to my cousin Pepi, my boyfriend Manolo, and my mother, I will be listening. "And then, the song sounds leg of the moment ....)
But seriously. Recipe dedicated a. ....

A) SandeeA My friend, who has given us great joy to the world cocineril back, and now with two beautiful children ( and your dog, do not forget it, lol). Now you can watch it again on his blog, imprisoning things, which has a marvelous performance as a jailer ...
But not only imprisoned, as you can see if you visit his blog.
She always teased me with my obsession with shrimp and ham (I begin to seriously worry about the amount of obsessive-compulsive over me, lol). And so, I wanted to dedicate this recipe, which combines these two ingredients. YB

) Ana , which sells some vegetables such as very fresh and delicious ... has achieved here the boy eat the peas, not only did not protest or put a face of "what we must endure to eat vegetables", but say they are fine, lol.
If that many times, there are things we do not like because we have never proven true quality. That happens to me with caviar, than substitutes, with few exceptions, I can not see ahead ... but once I was taken to a Russian restaurant and I put caviar "the good" y. .... Ayyyysss, mother, how rich thing!.
But, hey, these vegetables, fortunately, not enough caviar prices, hahaha. They are quite affordable, and quality and freshness impressive ... So, you know, encourage one to walk around here , and you test.
(No, I do not get commission, lol.'s That are delicious, really. Like not even the greengrocers).


Have you noticed the size of "Guisantitos?. If they were delicious even raw ...
What color?. No, not Photoshop ... if you see differences between each photo, is that one was taken into the kitchen and another with natural light. But left with a lovely green even after cooking. And I can laugh
what you want, but I think that the shrimp and ham combined beautifully. Is another variant of "sea and mountain, lol ...
Here comes the recipe: INGREDIENTS

:
1 kg fresh peas (if you do it with frozen, the less amount, about 600-700 grams, they are already shelled ... But I recommend that you try to get fresh peas. Tin ... but no, better not ....)
80 grams of ham (Ham continued to racism, lol)
100 grams of peeled prawns
1 tablespoon paprika or sweet and sour
2 tablespoons of flour.
1 ½ cup vegetable stock or water with a tablespoon broth or vegetable concentrate.
salt 1 clove garlic
big boy
30 grams of onion. Olive oil



PREPARATION:
cleaned and shelled the peas .
finite chop the onion and garlic, and poached medium heat with a hot oil chorretón a skillet, until onion is translucent and tender.
add the ham, and sauté for a while.
Add the flour, mix well, and let it cook a few minutes.
Remove from heat, and cast the paprika. Mix well and reserve.
We took another splash of oils in a pan, heat a little and put the peas . Add water (with a pickup or concentrated) or broth, salt, and carefully add the mixture from the pan and stir to dissolve the flour.
is preferable to initially little water or broth, and adding what is needed if we see that it gets too thick. We let simmer
under 25 minutes. At the end of cooking (when missing 4-5 minutes), add the prawns.
And eat.
can be prepared in advance, and if he had absorbed the broth, add a little more broth or water when heated.
And we can also freeze them.
I hope you like them, are delicious!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment