Friday, February 25, 2011

Current Crr Rate 2010

SAL "The Red Thread" February delivery


For days I have completed the delivery of SAL February Red Thread, but as I build up the work, had not been able to get on the blog. Could not happen today, so here it is.
I think he's being very funny ... In fact, I like more than you thought when I started it.

I'm getting little buttons with different forms of pearl and fimo. I think that is better than with automatic closures are planned in the Scheme (although the closures are not bad, but I prefer the little buttons).

Here you can see it all (which took embroidery so far):


(You have to see what the damn wrinkled linen: by December, when ends the SAL, will be the poor man made a pass, lol ...)
That's right: going out very long, I will hang on the ladder, so you have enough space width (high no problem, does not measure too).


And, well, I had thought to supplement this post with a stuffed pimientitos, hehehehe ....

But, no, do not panic!. No need to call the keepers yet. Instead of filling
anything, I show some progress in the work I have in progress. This is the state, today, 4 minus 10 pm, English time:

THE Matrioska:






And (taking advantage of the mother of the child is too busy to go to my blog, lol) THE BIRTH OF BEATRIX POTTER:




The boy decided to break with tradition that mothers gilts usually give birth late on the scheduled delivery date, and was born three weeks in advance. So the bull caught me, what can we do. I will try to finalize it as soon as possible, so you can take when you know:

What looks good?. To me, the more we'll profile, the more I like. After electing a framework should be right ... but there is still a little to think of framing. I hope to move quickly.

Kisses and happy weekend everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment