Thursday, February 17, 2011

Get Well Poems Surgery

For Special Blog contest ...



Yolanda: goes for you, you said the other day that "the next entry in my blog would have to be something filling" hahaha ... Did you think it would not be able to?. Well big mistake, hehehehe ...
You know where to direct complaints, handsome ....

I read last week's blog Special Saavedra had been called a rice recipe contest.
I, as usual, you know that I'm having an affair as possible, and I have squatters, so do not know if I could participate. But rice is something that drives me crazy, and I found it hard to resist.
And, apart from rice, which is what I like to prepare?. Let's see, think, that is very difficult, lol ...

Still have not fallen?.


"At this question, 11 out of 10 readers of this blog have responded without hesitation:" COMPLETE THINGS ", hahaha. So, since I decided to enter the contest, I would fill something, to be faithful to "my principles." Not without my fillings (note: cooking stuffed, that of "others", fortunately or unfortunately, I do not need, and can attest to anyone who knows me).
Of course, I recognize that this time I have ventured to fill any pepper .... But a know that once you read this post, will come here with the mallet, hahaha .... and a few others that are already looking for the phone to the keepers.
Finally, Espe, here's my contribution to competition. Although she was laughing at me all the world blogueril, I can assure you they are delicious. They can also serve as a recipe for exploitation, if we have leftover white rice (I prefer to use basmati rice for this recipe, but could use other varieties without any problem.)
I hope that while I laugh a little bit of me, or me, you like them and enjoy them.

INGREDIENTS:
(depends of the guests: most people will serve 1 / 2 eggplant per person, or a whole if we are very eaters).
Eggplant (for this dish, I prefer the stripes)
basmati rice (about 100 grams to fill 6 aubergines)
Taquitos of ham (for 6 eggplants, about 80 grams)
ham tacos (the same amount)
Sausages Frankfurt (for 6 eggplants, 2 sausages)
Spices Ras-El-Hanout to taste (a teaspoon or so)
extra virgin olive oil 2 eggs, beaten


Salt Grated Middle
boat Puleva Light Cream ( about 90 grams).

PREPARATION:
First, we bake the eggplant as per usual. We cook them in boiling water, or split them in half and cook in the microwave (programming first 5 minutes at 800 W, and then the minute programming until done).
let cool on paper towels.
also Boil rice, drain and set aside.
When the eggplants have cooled a bit, emptied, chop the pulp and reserve the shells.
In a drizzle of olive oil, sauté the sausages and two hams. Add the pulp of the eggplant, and sauté a few minutes. Remove from heat.
In a bowl, mix the sautéed with rice and spices. Salt and add the beaten eggs, light cream and a handful of grated cheese. Stir well to make it all integrated.
Fill the eggplant, sprinkle grated cheese, and introduce a hot oven until it au gratin (take about 20 minutes, but depends on the oven.)
And, as always, I leave you with a little something. Today, with this orchid. Happy weekend everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment