Thursday, February 10, 2011

Welsh Kilts Welsh Kilts?

peppers stuffed with sausage (not stuffed peppers how long, lol)


Yes, I confess: I've done it again.
do not know what to say. I am ashamed to write. But it is real.
I'm back to fill some peppers. I have sinned, I know .... but the flesh is weak, and it's so hard to resist!.
I see the can, and there they are drawn, so cute, so rojito ... Is inevitable!. I have fallen again ....
myself did not know if that's singing "Forgive your people, Lord" , or upload recipe blog. Scares me the joke that can be mounted when you get the pic of peppers next to the name of my blog, hahaha.
But my children are so rich and they are sooooo provided, which I did not want to lose them, even at the risk of being the laughingstock of the world blogueril for a few days, hahaha.
This recipe is copied from the radio, RNE program will make about 10-12 years (remember that I had Julio César Iglesias). And since then, whenever I have prepared has been a success.
If you like sausage, this is your incoming. You'll be like royalty with a minimum of fuss. For the recipe, and after you see, has no science: it is very simple.
That yes, you, as all their little tricks:
1) The sausage has to be an onion. I tried with rice (which, to take it alone, I much prefer), but are not equal.
2) It is important that the sausage is very good quality. A higher quality, best dish. The same can be said of piquillo peppers, there are brands that are broken as soon as you get out of the can, or are very stiff or dry. I usually use the trademark "truck", but there are very good.
3) With spices, prudence. Not everyone likes the taste of cinnamon or cumin. Better to spend an understatement.
4) Picad onion very thin.
5) Using homemade tomato sauce (or, if purchased, the more "home" that you find).
6) Serve warm (cold, lose much, in my opinion).
And after this roll Macabeo, get to the point, you will see how simple they are:

(Here is yet unbaked)

INGREDIENTS:
(do not put numbers because it depends on the people. Yes I will give an indication in brackets to fill 6 peppers, and on that basis and you calculáis).

piquillo peppers Sausage onion (for 6 peppers, sausage Midianites 2-3).
Onion (50 grams)
Cinnamon and cumin (you can replace spices "Touch Morocco").
extra virgin olive oil.
homemade tomato sauce.


(About to enter the oven)

PREPARATION: Chop
finite onion, and put it to fry over medium-low in a little oil.
Crumble the sausage, and mix (not fire) with onions and spices.
the dough, fill the peppers. We put in a baking dish, and introduce about 10 minutes at 200 º.
Separately, heat the tomato sauce. Anchoring serve the dish with the sauce and putting over peppers, or with the sauce on the side, so that each one is put the desired amount.

Enjoy!. PD

.: The other day, when I put the entry matrioskas cross stitch, some departed friends laugh with the "matrioskas policies." Come on, could not believe that there were some matrioskas "politicians" everyone knows the typical Russian dolls, but that to see Stalin in wooden doll version seemed impossible, lol ... So here I bring you:

Mini-Lenin (note the size compared to the currency 10 cents)

Mini-Stalin (this is great, lol).


And here, the whole lot :


have to see the poor Brezhnev, who seems to have undergone a genetic mutation and has become Doña Rogelia, hahahaha. But Gorbachev has up his spot and everything ....
not tell me they are not fantastic (yes, I know I'm very nerdy, but I love these things, lol).
Well, Have a nice weekend, tomorrow is Friday ... and I hope you forgive me for returning to fill peppers.
A big kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment